In order receive a benefit from the Pension Plan, you, your surviving spouse or eligible Dependent must complete and file an application with the Fund Office. In addition, you as a Participant must be retired before any pension benefit can be paid to you.

Applications may be requested from the Fund Office at the following address:

The Fund Office will provide the necessaryapplicationforms with instructions for completing them and information on what additional documents will be required.

As a Participant considering retirement, you should obtain and file your application in advance of what you want to be your Benefit Commencement Date.

When submitting your completed pension application, you should include a copy of your birth certificate or otheracceptable proof of agedocument necessary to substantiate your date of birth. If you are married, your marriage certificate and spouses birth certificate are also required.

If you are applying for a Disability Benefit, you will need to provide the Fund Office with a copy of your Social Security Award letter. This is the only document or evidence that the Fund will accept as proof that you are Totally Disabled.

If you were previously married and are now divorced, you will need to provide the Plan with a copy of your divorce decree and/or aqualified domestic relations order(QDRO)so that the Fund will know whether your former spouse has a legal claim to any portion of your retirement benefit and, if so, how your retirement benefit is to be divided between you. More information concerning QDROs can be found inQualified Domestic Relations Orderssection of the PensionSummary Plan Description.

This website provides a summary of the benefits available through the Fund and does not contain all information that may apply to your individual situation.  Where this page deviates from the information provided in the official Plan Document(s), the official Plan Document(s) terms shall prevail.