Welcome to . This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Uganda. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development.We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to
Diamond Trust Bank Uganda Limited is a leading commercial Bank operating in Uganda, regulated by Bank of Uganda. The Bank seeks to recruit competent and dynamic Banking professionals to ﬁll the available opportunities in the bank.
To oversee the Management and processing of all credit applications within the Banks credit policy..
• To provide oversight for the Credit Department as regards set policies, operational and HR matters.
• To review, appraise and/or approve loan facilities as provided for and in accordance with the credit Policy as approved by the Board of Directors.
• Manage 8c supervise Credit Administration, Control and Monitoring under the Credit function.
• Research, analyse, and propose sector exposures and limits taking account of the prevailing and forecast economic and ﬁnancial conditions.
• Implementation of new and effective dimensions on portiolio risk management especially in line with Banks growth strategy.
• implementation of automated processes to minimize manual interventions thereby increasing efficiencies in delivery of credit products at both personal and corporate lending levels.
• Initiate all credit correspondence/memomnda to customers, units and Management Credit Committee as appropriate.
• Attend Management and Board Credit Committee meetings for making decisions on the banks Credit portfolio.
• Annual reviews of the banks Credit Portfolio to recommend /implement relevant strategic changes as agreed through Credit Policy Directives.
• Review annually, the banks Credit policies. procedures, standard security documents and recommend /implement changes where appropriate.
• Identify in liaison with HR appropriate on the job training and development programs for staff being supervised.
• Any other duties assigned by Executive Management from time to time.
• An Honors degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Economics or Statistics.
• Possession of a Masters degree in a relevant ﬁeld would he an added advantage or certiﬁed banking qualiﬁcation.
• A minimum of 10 years experience in senior managerial position in a commercial Bank environment in the credit management function.
• Ability to handle a diverse loan portfolio and customer base.
• The candidate should be ready to undergo the mandatory ﬁt and proper test by the Bank of uganda.
• Must have good Microsoft office practical skills.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements speciﬁed in this advertisement should submit their application, updated curriculum vitae, academic and professional qualiﬁcations tothe Head of Human Resources, Diamond Trust Bank Uganda Limited Ltd, 3rd ﬂoor, DTB Centre, Kampala Road, P. O. Box 7l55, Kampala (Uganda)or by email to[emailprotected](please include the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the email). Applications should be received by 5.00pm on the 5th July 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. DTB is un equal opportunity employer regulated by the Bunk of Uganda. For more details, please visit our website(careers page) for more details. DTB is regulated by Bank of Uganda
Dont Miss Latest Jobs In Uganda. Subscribe Today. CLICK HERE
Upload resum (pdf, doc, docx, zip, txt, rtf)
Upload cover letter (pdf, doc, docx, zip, txt, rtf)
Volunteer in Uganda. Volunteer Projects Uganda
Protection Officer at International Rescue Committee
Urban Programme Manager at International Rescue Committee
WPE Prevention Officer x3 at International Rescue Committee
Senior Lecturer in Chemistry at Muni University